Highlights of the School Inspection Service (SIS) 2016 report are:
• In several subject areas pupils are performing at or above the national average
• Pupils’ speaking and listening skills are good and their attitudes to learning positive, they enjoy school and they have very good relationships with their teachers
• Pupils’ behaviour is good and often very good. They listen carefully in lessons and participate well in discussion.
• Our Safeguarding practice is good
• Our School meets all the requirements for compliance with the Independent School standards and Early Years Foundation Stage.
Our latest School Inspection Service Report from December 2016 is published here
As an independent school we are inspected by the School Inspection Service which is an independent body established to carry out inspections of independent school in England under Section 109(1) and (2) of the Education and Skills Act 2008. The SIS school inspection framework is agreed with the Department for Education and carries out the same functions as OFSTED for state sector schools.