Message from the Board of Trustees regarding the latest Ofsted Full School Inspection and Report:
It is of great credit to all our staff, pupils, parents and supporters that we have been rated GOOD by Ofsted. This is an enormous achievement for a small, independent school with an alternative approach to learning. We are all very happy and encourage you to read the full report here which underlines clearly our strengths in staff and pupil relationships, our support for pupil’s emotional well-being and the pupils’ love of learning: it praises particularly our ambitious curriculum, high quality learning experiences and inclusivity. We are committed to completing the documentation of our curriculum in order to ensure a quality experience for all our pupils in the years to come, and to continue to build a sustainable, forward-looking learning community together.
You can view our most recent inspection reports by clicking on the links below.
- Ofsted Full School Inspection Report May 2023
- Congratulatory Ofsted Letter from LCC
- Ofsted Full School Inspection Report July 2021
- Ofsted School Progress Monitoring Inspection Report February 2020
- Ofsted School Progress Monitoring Inspection Report July 2019
- School Inspection Service Report November 2018
- School Inspection Service Report September 2015
- School Inspection Service Report June 2014
Ofsted Parent View Survey
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including how happy your child is at the school and how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour.
If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them.
The questionnaire can be completed at any time – you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected. Click on the Ofsted image below to go to the survey.