Find our Complaints Policy here.

If you have a concern about any aspect of the school, please speak to the person directly responsible for the subject of your concern eg. concerns about teaching or aspects of the education – your child’s teacher.

If you have concerns about general administrative aspects of the school speak to the Office Manager

If for any reason you feel unable to speak directly to the person concerned, please speak to either the Chair of College or the Office Manager.

The Designated Person for dealing with complaints at the Trustees level is Sara Nobili. If you have a complaint please email with ‘confidential fao complaints designated person’ in the subject header.